" Hey U !!! Stop !!! "
SomeOne Shouted At Me From My Back Side With Full Of Anger !!!
I Turned Back ..
He Was a Fat Man In A Dark Olive Dress .
I Couldn't Recognize him Bcoz Of Darkness .
I Got Scared .
I Threw My Almost Empty SmirinOff Bottle Into The Roaring Tides Of Bay Of Bengal @ a Beach Near My House .
He Came Into The Waters .
It Made His Knees Wet .
Yes I Was That Much Inside The Sea .
He Caught My Right Hand And Almost Tried Dragging Me Out Of The Tides .
I Was Confused Whats Was Happening There !!!
He Kept Me Pulling From The Sea Sands ..
Now We Were Moving Towards a Huge Street Light On the Road ..
There Was No Darkness Anymore .
Now I Could Understand What Was Going On There ..
Yes .. He Was A Cop .
" What The F**K " I Replied to Myself .
My Bike Was There Under That Street Light .
I Didn't let That M'F**ker Cop Know About It.
Now We Were There At The Nearest Police Station Of The Beach .
That Fat Cop Replied " aaj yehi sone padega beta " with a smile .. which seemed to be a pinch for me .
I Was Feeling Like Kicking His Inner Pant Hard And Run Out Of There ..
as A Fresh Bottle Of Vodka Was Running With My Blood .
Now It Was Time For a Deal .
Some One Else Asked me Two Hundred Rupees as Bribe To Leave Me Free .
SomeWat .. I was Strange .. Bocz I hv listened .. They Ask For Much More In These Cases ..
and So Less !! How !!!
Yes I forgot .. I was In a Short Pant and an Old Faded T-Shirt .
I was Looking Like a Poor guy :)
May Be That Was The Reason ...
But They Didnt know .. That Time I was even 4 times Poor than They Expected .
Yes .. I was Having only 50 rs in my wallet .
It Was Not Possible for Them to Fix This Deal with a Fifty Rupee Note .
They Asked Me To Call My Dad To Pay The Fine And Take Me Home . !!!
Now The Effect of Those Vodka Worth 120 Rs Had Stopped Working ..
I Replied ...
" Whaattttttt !!!! I hv to Call my Dad !!! hmm .. Ok .. "
and Smiled in My Thoughts .
I Knew someday I 'll need My Friend's Number as My Dad's In Such Conditions .
I Had Saved One Of My Friend's Number As " DAD" In My Cellfone Long Before .
I Called Him For Help And Narrated The Full Story .
Then The Fat Cop Took my Cellfone Away And Started Talking With My Fake DAD .
My Fingers Were Crossed .. Will That Idiot Really Be Able To Behave Like a DAD :o
" if we get caught .. then no money will work here " I Was Thinking ..
and The same happened ...
after talking wid the Cop .. That Idiot Replied :
" Koi Baat Nei .. Aap maaro usko .. Usko mene Ghar se nikal diya hai .."
Which Meant " No Worries .. Do what U want wid Him .. I hv Kicked him out of my Home " ( with anger voice )
and Disconnected .
I was Listening what was going On ...
whattttt !!!
Now I was really Socked ...
I thought He will Come and Bribe Him and take me back ..
But I forgot that .. it was already 10:30 PM.
and It was Impossible for him to get out of home so late .
And Here The Cops were also Shocked ..
The Fat M'F***er Cop Came Forward to me and Slapped me hard .. really really hard !!!
and said me something .. which I dont remember anymore ..
and also didnt take my 50 rs Note .
I Flew Away Towards My Home With Loads Of Laugh On My Face
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment