The Sun Was Colored Dark Orange .
I Just Could See a Half Of It .
The Bellow Half Was Still Under The Seas .
The Sky Was Catching It's Color Very Slowly .
It Was Looking Like a Big Ball Floating on the Seas .
a Few Sails Were There in The Sea .
There .. a Very Tiny One Came In Front Of The Sun .
It Was Looking Beautiful . very Beautiful ..
I Was Lonely .. Miles Away From It At a Deserted Beach .
I Waited For It To Come to The Beach .
But It Had Stopped Moving From That Place .
It Was Just Floating In a Very Lovely Way
a Few Feet Up n Down ..
I Was Been In Love With That Beautiful Sail For a Moment ..
I Kept Waiting For It To Come Near Me ..
It Was Been a Long Time .
The Sun Came Up To The Sky .
Now It Was Looking Very Rude Leaving It's Orange Color .
The Sky Was Looking Complete Blue With Some Patches Of Lovely White Clouds .
But My Love Was Still There Far Away from Me .
I Had Started Making Me Believe That " Yes ..It Is Coming Towards Me .. So What .. If very Slowly " .
But It Was Never The Truth .
And It Was Never The End Of My 'Wait' Too .
I Was Waiting For The Moment I Will Be With It .
But As We Don't Get The Things Easily That We Love To Have ..
I Also Had To Wait a Long .
Now The Sun Was Out Of My Sight .
It Was Right Back To My Head and Didn't Seem To Be So Rude .
It Was Been an Evening .
I Could See My Sail Coming Towards Me ..
I Was Been Very Anxious .
Finally I Was Going to Watch It With My Hands ..
Still It Had a Long Way To Make Towards Me .
And It Was Been The Time For Sun To Lighten up The Another Side Of The Earth .
And I Was Not Going To Be Able To See My Love Coming Towards Me .
But I Was Still There In The Dark Side To Make That Sail Mine .
It Was Been a Night .
I Was Counting On The Time ... Faster That It Runs .
Still The Sail Was Not There In Front Of Me .
My Eyes Were Been Closed Unknowingly For a While .
Soon After I Woke Up .
And The Same Dark Orange Colored Half Floating Sun Was There Right In Front Of Me !
But This Time .. The Sea Was Completely Stainless .
I Had Lost My Sail.
I Had Lost My Love.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment